Wanna know how to get a voluminous bouffant in 2 minutes?..a BUMPIT! You can get a bumpit set for $9 at Ulta, Sallys, or even your local drug store. It is super easy to use! You can also find the dry-shampoo "PSSSSSST" at Ulta for $5.99.
| Ta-da!!! |
For other bumpit styles check out http://www.bighappiehair.com/.
When I first heard about the bumpit on TV I was thinking are you serious I'm not falling for that?! So I saw this on your blog and thought wow your hair looks super cute. Well I went to Sally's today and it just so happens there was a package of three sizes Large, Medium and a Small bumpit for only $2.99. So of course I had to buy it at this point and I took it home and LOVE it. Thanks for the idea and the video on how to wear it!
ReplyDeletechenlili20150902
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet online
michael kors bag
coach outlet online
air max 95
michael kors outlet online sale
air jordan shoes
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
oakley vault
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors
mcm bags
air max 90
cheap toms
michael kors
abercrombie
louis vuitton
kobe 9
hollister uk
coach outlet
nike roshe run
toms shoes
jordan 3 infrared
christian louboutin sale
uggs on sale
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
qihang0911,p90x workouts
ReplyDeletenike huarache trainers
hermes belt
nike running shoes
moncler outlet
longchamp
ralph lauren uk
prada outlet
nike roshe runs
hollister co
ralph lauren pas cher
prada uk
louis vuitton pas cher
hermes uk
fitflop uk
basketball shoes
nike roshe run women
toms shoes
cheap uggs
louboutin
nike tn
ray ban outlet
coach outlet
nike free runs
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
tod's shoes
q