Today is my 25th birthday! I am officially “mid-twenties,” which feels odd to say, especially because I embarrassingly admit that I thought I was 23 all last year. Oops! I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun! This past year has been nothing short of amazing. However, I am certain that 25 will be my best year yet!
I don’t think I will ever be one of those people who avoid their birthday like the plague. I love birthdays, even when they aren’t mine! Who doesn’t appreciate an annual excuse to eat cake?! Cheers to another exciting year!
Bring it on, year 25!




Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend!! It WILL be the best year yet--married!!! Thank you for all that you do. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I hope each day this year is better and more fun than the last! :)
ReplyDeleteHonestly, who needs to remember their age after 21??? (c: Have a very happy birthday filled with family, friends, and great food! And doing whatever you please (c:
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope you had a great day :)
ReplyDeletexoxo.
Happy Birthday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you! x
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest, I meant that when I wished you a FB happy birthday! I hope your MONTH is filled with lots of love and joy! Your adorable! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBest year yet, without a doubt! And I am like you - I never dread birthdays. They are way too much fun. Can't wait to hear how you guys celebrated!
ReplyDeleteOMG I did the SAME thing with 23!! The entire year I was 24 I kept accidentally telling people I was 23!! So funny!! And yes-who doesn't love an excuse to eat cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday girly!! Hope it's fan-tastic! :)
xoxo
Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Happy birthday!! Sorry I'm a bit late, but I hope it was a special one!
ReplyDeletemichael kors uk
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
giuseppe zanotti outlet
coach outlet canada
chicago bears jerseys
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin sale
los angeles lakers jerseys
tory burch outlet
kate spade handbags
mcm bags
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
valentino shoes
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton outlet
toms shoes
nike outlet store
louis vuitton handbags
hollister pas cher
rolex watches uk
manchester united jersey
nike air max uk
nike trainers
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
tiffany and co
instyler
herve leger
valentino outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
asics running shoes
louis vuitton handbags
replica watches
supra shoes
oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
0804maoqiuyun
Cheap Jerseys,Nfl Jerseys
ReplyDeleteOakley Sunglasses Outlet,Oakley Sunglasses
Ray-Ban Sunglasses,Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet,Ray Bans
Oakley Outlet,Oakley Online Store
nfl jerseys,Whosale Nfl Jerseys,Cheap NIKE Jerseys
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Ray Ban Outlet
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
chenlili20150902
ReplyDeleteair max 95
ray ban sunglasses
burberry sale
tory burch outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
coach purses
soccer cleats
fake oakleys
jordan retro 11
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses outlet
toms outlet store
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
true religion
running shoes
longchamp pas cher
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
instyler curling iron
louboutin femme pas cher
cheap ray bans
louis vuitton
nike air force
hollister clothing store
michael kors outlet