The hubs cooked dinner a few nights ago {with
just a littttle guidance}, and I have
to say…I was impressed! The meal for
the evening included my 3 most favorite ingredients, portobello mushrooms,
pesto and goat cheese…all on top of a PIZZA!
It was absolutely delish! Here's how it was done...
Step 1: Roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface. We love Trader Joes' premade wheat pizza dough.
Step
4: Add
onion and mushroom mixture on top.
Step
5: Generously
sprinkle mozzarella, provolone and parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees
for 12-15 minutes. Broil on high for 1 minute.
Ta-da! You have a bubbly hot, gorgeous and delicious pizza!

This looks amazing! Hubby and I enjoy having homemade pizza nights together and we have come up with some delish combinations. We normally make our pizza dough, but I want to start making it have a wheat crust.
ReplyDeleteGoat cheese. Mozzarella. Parmesan. Provelone. I'm in love.
ReplyDeleteThis looks RIGHT up my alley -- thanks for the great recipe, as always!
This looks so good! Wish we had a Trader Joes to pick up that crust! I'm gonna have to try to make it myself!
ReplyDeleteThis looks more then amazing! Yum! Can't wait to make it!
ReplyDeleteholy cow! this looks amazing! I am definitely trying this one out! I know my hubs will love it. I love all your recipes, we try them out often and they are always delish! I'm super impressed with your hubby for making this!
ReplyDeletexo
YUM! this looks amazing! i LOVE TJ's pizza dough - it makes a great crust, and crisps up in the oven, even in the middle!
ReplyDeletethanks for the recipe! will definitely be using this one!
wow! Now this is my kind of pizza! I am definitely giving it a go this weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteRead your blog all the way from The Netherlands. Love it!! Very very very nice blog.
ReplyDeleteYou had me at goat cheese and pesto! That pizza looks amazing, thanks for sharing the great recipe!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum yum! I love homemade pizza. It is the best.
ReplyDeleteThis looks more then amazing!Very nice blog. i like to read your blog.you can buy online cheese cake as its time saving.Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteadidas wings
ReplyDeleteadidas outlet
air max 90
ysl outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet online
the north face uk
tods shoes
stuart weitzman boots
oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet
chicago blackhawks jersey
cheap oakley sunglasses
prada handbags
chicago bulls jersey
puma sneakers
surpa sneakers
coach outlet
air max 90
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
golden state warriors jerseys
ed hardy t-shirts
tods outlet
ray ban wayfarer
true religion jeans
valentino shoes
toms shoes
discount oakley sunglasses
chanel outlet
hollister clothing store
true religion jeans
giuseppe zanotti
coach outlet
ray ban
michael kors outlet
swarovski jewelry
nike outlet store
mont blanc pens
miami heat jersey
2015606caihuali
adidas wings
ReplyDeletecheap soccer jerseys
kansas city chiefs jerseys
abercrombie and fitch
boston celtics jersey
insanity
ralph lauren uk
true religion outlet, http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.com
marc jacobs outlet
air max 90
soccer jerseys
polo lacoste pas cher
nfl jerseys
soccer shoes
miami heat jersey
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet online
cleveland cavaliers jersey
cartier bracelet
oakley sunglasses
los angeles clippers jerseys
ralph lauren polo shirts
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors uk outlet
burberry outlet online
fitflop shoes
giuseppe zanotti
salvatore ferragamo
ralph lauren outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
kate spade outlet
puma sneakers
seattle seahawks jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
foamposite shoes
longchamp outlet
ed hardy t-shirts
0804maoqiuyun
qihang0911,prada uk
ReplyDeletesac longchamp pliage
barbour jackets
pandora jewelry
uggs boots on sale
nike roshe run women
nike trainers
gucci shoes
ed hardy uk
oakley sunglases cheap
ugg sale
adidas superstars
p90x workouts
ed hardy clothing
moncler jackets
longchamp outlet
air force 1
kate spade handbags
canada goose jackets
longchamp
air max
tommy hilfiger outlet
ugg slippers
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ghd
air max 95
kate spade outlet
coach outlet canada
coach outlet store online
instyler curling iron
louis vuitton pas cher
north face uk
kate spade
q
michael kors handbags, nike canada, the north face, bcbg dresses, jordan shoes, air max, longchamp, ray bans, michael kors, roshe run, michael kors outlet online, omega watches, eyeglass frames, huarache, nike mercurial, nike store, ugg australia, burberry, beats by dre, barbour outlet online, true religion outlet, air jordan retro, burberry outlet, instyler, michael kors uk, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren, hollister online shop, nike roshe run, swarovski jewelry, bcbg max azria, hair straightener, thomas sabo, hollister, toms outlet, cheap michael kors, tiffany, womens clothing, coach outlet online, new balance, louis vuitton, gucci shoes,
ReplyDelete