Happy Halloween!
I have to admit, Matt and I have never really made a big deal about Halloween. In fact, you can usually just find us on our porch passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. However, that all changed when we received this invitation from Colleen & Megan at Two Delighted...
Check out {this post} to see how they made these invitations! You would seriously be out of your mind to decline an invitation to a party like this. These girls really know how to throw a good party.
There were
floating candles, a honeydukes station, chocolate frogs & peppermint toads,
a potion station and so much more. My pictures really don't do their party
justice, so check out Two Delighted's post for yourself {HERE} and {HERE}!
Colleen &
Megan were the best and cutest hostesses ever, so we surprised them with wine
wrapped in pumpkin sweaters! Are these not the cutest things ever? They loved
them.
There were
floating candles, a honeydukes station, chocolate frogs & peppermint toads,
a potion station and so much more. My pictures really don't do their party
justice, so check out Two Delighted's post for yourself {HERE} and {HERE}!



Yay!! We were soooo excited you guys came! Thanks so much for sharing some of our party. We LOVED the pumpkin sweaters. Every bottle of wine needs a holiday sweater after all. :) Your dip was amazing and beautiful. People were talking about it all night. We will seriously have to hang out again soon. You guys are completely precious.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! Love your costume! The wine wrapped in sweaters is too cute and that pumpkin dip looks amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteYou all are TOO cute! I am loving those wine bottle sweaters too. What a fun party, I've never been to one that looked so festive!
ReplyDeleteYou all are TOO cute! I am loving those wine bottle sweaters too. What a fun party, I've never been to one that looked so festive!
ReplyDeleteThis party looks amazing!! I love those invitations and all the details that went into it. So awesome! I am going to check out her blog now!! You two look super cute. Love your Halloween tights!!
ReplyDeleteXo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com
What a fun party! Checked out their post, seriously they thought of everything! Happy Halloween sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! & oh, my goodness!! I am kinda a harry potter nerd, so that party you went to looks amazing! I love you and Matt's costumes! very cute :)
ReplyDeleteoh! and I'm using your pumpkin seed recipe right now! I'm excited to see how they taste. Thanks again for sharing the recipe.
xo
You looked adorable!! What an awesome party! And those sweater wine covers? I dieee!!
ReplyDeleteHalloweeny wine sweaters? Yes, please!!! Those are too cute! And that party looks like a blast!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! Love that little witches hat too! Then it doesn't take over your entire head like most others. Mel told me about this party too- crazy creative.
ReplyDeleteHow cute are those hostesses and their blog?! How have I never heard of it... and I live right by them. Random! You look darling friend!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Those invitations are amazing. You and your hubby are too cute all dressed up :)
ReplyDeleteLooks cute! Can't wait to check out her posts! Love the sweaters!
ReplyDeleteChristina you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing our party, and for coming! It was so great to meet you and Matt in person (finally). We were just so excited! Also, I just super love those pumpkin sweaters, what a fantastic gift!! Thank you! Wish I was eating some of that pumpkin dip right now....
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love that where's waldo pose.
Y'all are too cute! Love those little pumpkin sweaters. Where did you get those?
ReplyDeleteYour nails would look better if you let them grow a little longer. When you polish such short nails, it looks funny.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great party!
ReplyDeleteI so want an invitation to that party. Jealous!
ReplyDeleteSeriously y'all are the cutest and I'm SO GLAD I finally got to meet your sweet face! :) Pretty sure I submerged my face in that whipped spooky pumpkin dip! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteOk so I came back to read the comments again (cuz they were so sweet) and I noticed the anonymous comment about your nail. So weird. Your nails are adorable. If they wanna see ugly nails they should come over here to my house.
ReplyDeleteThat looked like a lot of fun!!! Loved the costumes and the party...awesome! They are very talented to be able to do that..I am trying to figure out the floating candle deal!
ReplyDeleteYour page loaded hella slow, but whatever I dig this article : ) I shall come back and check out more stuff again. see ya fellasestetik
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin dip and your nails look so nice! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!
ReplyDeletey'all are too freakin cute!
ReplyDeleteloved your hat/fascinator! did you make it!
hope all is well! xoxoxo
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Halloween was amazing. Your costumes are adorable. Such cute pictures.
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
We had so much fun with u guys! Lets do it again soon!!
ReplyDeleteso I tried to make this dip based on the description on Pinterest and I'm not sure I got the proportions right? What portions do you put in it? I put this recipe on my blog :)
ReplyDeletethepinningpirate.blogspot.com
You both looked so cute! Great costumes :)
ReplyDeleteiphone 6 cases
ReplyDeletecheap nba jerseys
toms shoes
san francisco 49ers jerseys
monster beats
moncler coats
ralph lauren polo shirts
jordan 4
chanel 2.55
ray ban uk
nike free
ray ban
toms outlet
cheap toms
nhl jerseys
vans shoes
washington redskins jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
abercrombie
tiffany jewelry
calvin klein outlet
cheap snapbacks
abercrombie and fitch
cheap soccer jerseys
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
louboutin shoes
michael kors canada
true religion
asics running shoes
chanel handbags
louis vuitton handbags
gucci shoes
pandora jewelry
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
burberry handbags
kobe bryants shoes
asics shoes
2015606caihuali
qihang0911,pandora jewelry
ReplyDeletekate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tommy hilfiger outlet
nike air huarache
louboutin pas cher
nike cortez
hollister kids
swarov ski jewelry
hollister
christian louboutin shoes
nike blazer
ugg sale
coach outlet store online
barbour jackets
adidas shoes uk
marc jacobs
michael kors outlet online
abercrombie and fitch
tory burch outlet
p90x workouts
nike huarache trainers
hermes belt
nike running shoes
moncler outlet
longchamp
ralph lauren uk
q
nike free 5.0
ReplyDeletenike free run
nike free run
nike mercurial
nike roshe run
nike canada
nike store
north face
north face outlet
oakley outlet
oakley
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
oakley
oakley sunglasses cheap
omega watches
p90x workout
pandora charms
pandora charms
pandora jewellery
pandora jewelry
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
prada handbags
prada handbags
prada outlet
prada shoes
ralph lauren
ralph lauren
ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren polo
ray ban
ray ban outlet
ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
replica handbags
replica watches
retro jordans
rolex watches
rolex watches
watches
rolex watches for sale
roshe run