Have
you started your Christmas shopping yet? I sure have! This year my goal is to
finish all my shopping well before Christmas so I can enjoy all the pretty
packages under our tree for awhile.
Just in time for your Christmas shopping, I am excited to announce a fabulous {and generous} giveaway from Blue Bird Bride, a handmade jewelry and accessories {Etsy} shop! Here are just a few of my favorite pieces I think I may need to complete my Christmas party outfits…
Just in time for your Christmas shopping, I am excited to announce a fabulous {and generous} giveaway from Blue Bird Bride, a handmade jewelry and accessories {Etsy} shop! Here are just a few of my favorite pieces I think I may need to complete my Christmas party outfits…
Amazing,
right?
One of my lucky readers will win a $20 giftcard to Blue Bird Bride!
GIVEAWAY
To
enter:
Like Blue Bird Bride on Facebook
Favorite
Blue Bird Bride on Etsy
{leave
a separate comment for each - two entries possible}
A
special thanks to Blue Bird Bride for this awesome giveaway! The contest
will end Tuesday, December 4th at 5 pm ET and the winner will be
announced on Wednesday, December 5th.
Oh, and did you see all of the amazing holiday specials offered right now? Buy 3 Get 1 Free {that's 4 Christmas presents for the price of 3}!






Liked their FB page!
ReplyDeleteFavorited their Etsy page!
ReplyDeleteliked their FB page :)
ReplyDeleteLiked their FB Page!
ReplyDeleteFavorited their Etsy page :)
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW the crystal drop neckalce is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteDone and done! :)Gorgeous pieces!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i liked their facebook page!
ReplyDeletei love those keychains - haven't seen those before! and that crystal drop necklace is gorgeous too!
hope youre having a great holiday season! lets grab coffee soon! xoxo
Liked!
ReplyDeleteFavorited!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I liked their Facebook page.
ReplyDeleteLiked their Facebook page! These are all so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLiked Blue Bird Bride on FB!
ReplyDeleteFavorited on Etsy! So cute.
ReplyDeleteFavorited on Etsy! Love the shop!
ReplyDeletewww.lovealwaysnancyj.blogspot.com
Liked their facebook page!
ReplyDeleteFavorited on etsy, planning a wedding now....must keep them in mind!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI "favorited" them on Etsy! Super cute jewelry!
ReplyDelete"Liked" them on Facebook!
ReplyDelete"Favorited" on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteLiked their FB page :)
ReplyDeleteI like their FB page.
ReplyDeleteThey are in my Etsy favorites.
ReplyDeleteI favorited them on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook! They have gorgeous necklaces!
ReplyDeleteI favorited them on etsy! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteLiked their Facebook page!
ReplyDeleteFavorited their Etsy page!
ReplyDeleteI liked on FB!
ReplyDeleteAnd I favorited on Etsy :)
ReplyDeleteLiked fb!
ReplyDeleteAnd favorited them on Esty!! Love their stuff!
ReplyDeleteFavorited Blue Bird on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook!
ReplyDeleteFavorited on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteTheir a favorite on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteNew Fav on Etsty!!
ReplyDeletewww.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com
Liked FB Page!
ReplyDeleteFavorited their Etsy page!
ReplyDeleteI've already officially "Favorited" her shop on Etsy! thanks for the chance :)
ReplyDeleteemail:
celeste@mail4me.com
Like their Facebook page! Crossin my fingers..
ReplyDeletetiffrarellano at hotmail dot com
Added her shop to my Favorites on Etsy!
ReplyDeletetiffrarellano at hotmail dot com
I like Blue BIrd on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI like Blue Bird Bride on facebook!
ReplyDeleterocky.mart@yahoo.com
SUCH cute jewelry! I liked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteand I just favorited their Etsy shop
ReplyDeleteLiked their FB page!
ReplyDeletefavorited their etsy page, such cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteI really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. I gave something for my information. Bridal Accessories
ReplyDeleteChristian Louboutin uk, nike nfl jerseys,mlb jerseys,nba jerseys,nhl jerseys, Christian Louboutin Outlet, sale new jerseys,cheap wholesale new jerseys,2015 new nike nfl jerseys, 2015 hot jerseys, nfl hoodies jerseys,nhl hoodies jerseys,nba hoodies jerseys, Christian Louboutin shoes
ReplyDeletelacoste polo shirts
ReplyDeletembt shoes
tod's sale
cheap soccer jerseys
ray-ban sunglasses
fred perry shirts
tiffany jewelry
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet online sale
air max 90
celine handbags
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
cartier bracelet
chicago bears jerseys
chicago bulls jersey
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
gucci shoes
herve leger
cheap wedding dresses
soccer jerseys for sale
washington redskins jerseys
juicy couture outlet
prada shoes
michael kors uk
louis vuitton handbags
vans shoes
cheap snapbacks
gucci outlet
coach outlet store
lebron james shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tods shoes
zheng123 7.17
qihang0911,coach outlet store online
ReplyDeleteinstyler curling iron
louis vuitton pas cher
north face uk
kate spade
north face
ray-ban sunglasses
adidas shoes
coach factory outlet
mulberry handbags
jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
basketball shoes
hollister uk
fitflop uk
louis vuitton borse
ugg outlet
air jordans
kevin durant shoes
jordan pas cher
cheap versace
pandora
toms wedges
ghd hair straighteners
belstaff
nike air huarache
adidas original trainers
oakley sunglasses
cheap uggs boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
q
the north face, air max, thomas sabo, hilfiger outlet, toms outlet, ed hardy, barbour outlet, moncler mens jackets, ugg boots, nike roshe run, handbags outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski online shop, gucci shoes, pandora charms, the north face, adidas superstar, celine handbags, the north face, longchamp, longchamp outlet, adidas, new balance, michael kors handbags, burberry handbags, nike free 5.0, bcbg max azria, longchamp handbags, ralph lauren outlet online, nike uk, oakley outlet, christian louboutin shoes, tommy hilfiger online, louis vuitton, coach outlet store online, tiffany, cheap oakley, uggs outlet,
ReplyDelete