You already know how much I love succulents. What you didn't know is that for months I patiently searched Charlotte for my latest succulent obsession - Burro's Tail! I originally spotted this plant in a Ballard Designs catalog and thought it was so unique and pretty. I finally found a pot of Burro's Tail a few weeks ago for $10 at Home Depot and had been admiring it in my kitchen while I've hunted for the perfect pot!
After stumbling across the striped pots by Hi Sugarplum! I knew I had to make them ASAP! So back to Home Depot I went to grab a can of yellow spray paint and then to IKEA for a few pots.
I love how they turned out.


Gorgeous! What a great idea. I love your porch rocking chairs - looks like such a relaxing place to sit and read.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea. The pots turned out fabulous and I love how they go perfectly with your chevron pillows. xx
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! Love that!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love how a simple splash of color can change the whole look of the pots :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Great idea to add some color to outdoor living this summer! I love your pillow choices. So cute.
ReplyDeletexo
ivyandmolly.blogspot.com
Those turned out so great! Great idea to jazz them up a bit, looks great with the furniture and pillows!
ReplyDelete-Emily
eloquentlyemily.blogspot.com
Um, SO cute! My outdoor patio needs major help.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness--so cute!! They look great in both settings!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Rebecca
www.DarlingCashmere.blogspot.com
i have those pots from ikea! such a good idea!!! love it girl!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice pop of color! Cute!
ReplyDeleteIf you find them missing from your porch, you'll know it was me. I LOVE yellow and those are seriously GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteIt really is a shame I can keep pets alive but not plants. I thought there was supposed to be a progression.
Totally pinning this and copying you asap!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! Love this & will be making something like this for our back patio & yard area!!!
ReplyDeletesooo cute! they turned out amazing :) I saw some cute striped gold ones that I might have to make too!
ReplyDeleteYour creativity kills me! LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteSO simple & cute!!
ReplyDeleteThose are soo pretty! I love the bright color, perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! We love them!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! Yellow is such a cheery color!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! these are so fun!! I love the yellow... and I am kinda obsessed with those yellow chevron pillows! Where are they from!
ReplyDeleteWow, so pretty! Ikea has such great deals.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I wish there was an Ikea closer to my house - I would personally keep it in business with projects like this!
ReplyDeletemakeshiftmargaritas.blogspot.com
I am simultaneously attracted to/freaked out by succulents. They are pretty but have this weirdo texture and give me heebie jeebies. Love love those pots! Couldn't have turned out more perfect! Just like sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE. I actually have about 5 of these exact pots in a cabinet in my laundry room (I bought a bunch years ago and used a few in my old office). Now, just have to decide on a color {the yellow is ahhhmmmazzzing, but I have orange accents on our patio.... I know, surprise, surprise!}.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, as usual... I'll be over for some porch sittin' and cocktails this weekend! Deal?!
Adore! Love the yellow {especially next to those pretty chevron pillows} I just may have to copy this for our back porch. Thanks for the idea love!
ReplyDeletevery cute and easy! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteI recently bought some of this (and other succulents) at my grocery store, of all places!
ReplyDeleteWow! How simple! I can't wait to try this! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!
ReplyDelete