DIY Kitchen Canisters
I have been looking for the perfect kitchen canisters for my counter tops for months. I knew I wanted clear glass, and of course labels were important too.
Each time I thought I found the perfect canisters I would walk away in sticker shock. So eventually, I decided to take matters into my own hands for a little DIY project. I was overdue for a project anyway.
And it is important to note the final cost for two kitchen canisters...
LESS THAN $20!
I found the glass canisters at Walmart for $6.97 each. You can also find these same jars in several different sizes too at Walmart.
Next, I hoped on Etsy and found the perfect labels at Little Diddy for $6.
The final product - cookies for Charlie and coffee for me! I am pretty happy with how they turned out, although the "coffee" is kind of hard to read when the jar is full. But we go through coffee so quickly that the jar is usually more empty than full anyway!
Such a cute idea. I love it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne
This is a great idea and seems easy to replicate! I may have to try this myself soon! Love the idea of a jar for dog bones!
ReplyDeleteThese look great, and seem somewhat easy for someone like me, whose totally un-crafty, to do! We are currently in the process of moving and I love finding ideas for our new place!!
ReplyDeleteXo-L
www.simplylowcountry.com
Such a cute idea! I definitely will have to do this. xx
ReplyDeleteVery very cute!!
ReplyDeleteThese are absolutely adorable!! I'm on a "kitchen countertop crackdown" lately {a very proper term, obviously}, trying to consolidate and get things off the countertops that we don't really need. Once that's done, beautiful canisters it is! :) Thanks for the tips!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an adorable idea! I may do the same for my oats! I love how affordable they are!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute!
ReplyDeleteGlass canisters are the best! I have a large one filled with flour and medium sized one filled with sugar on my counter. They work perfectly for me since I am forever baking;)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I actually thought the labels were backed in green by the first picture (I guess it's just the grass showing through)
ReplyDeleteFabulous. I just added Little Diddy to my favorites on Etsy. I'm a label ho.
ReplyDeleteThe containers look great!
ReplyDeleteI love your jars! I have been utilizing them quite often lately. Can't beat the prices at Target :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove these! Officially pinned for one of my next DIY projects :)
ReplyDeleteTurned out sooo cute! Love them!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute!!
ReplyDeleteI had the same problem! I about squealed when I finally found the Walmart jar too. We use ours for flour and sugar. Love your labels!
ReplyDeleteI love those labels!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute use of those labels!
ReplyDeleteJillian @ SealedWithLovely.com
These are absolutely adorable! Checking out the Etsy shop now! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous! What a fun project, and I'm definitely checking out that vendor on Etsy. Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review on my labels! :) I always love to see the finished product.
ReplyDelete- Cate
littlediddy.etsy.com
canada goose jackets
ReplyDeletenike free
nike trainers,nike trainers uk,cheap nike trainers,nike shoes uk,cheap nike shoes uk
michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
north face outlet online
blake griffin jersey
nhl jerseys wholesale
eric decker jersey,muhammad wilkerson jersey,michael vick jersey,geno smith jersey,dennis byrd jersey,jace amaro jersey,calvin pace jersey,curtis martin jersey,
indianapolis colts jerseys
vibram fivefingers
the north face outlet
kobe 9
swarovski crystal
jeremy maclin jersey,jamaal charles jersey,joe montana jersey,justin houston jersey,dontari poe jersey,eric berry jersey
patrick kerney jersey,bobby wagner jersey,russell okung jersey,max unger jersey,paul richardson jersey,terrelle pryor jersey,richard sherman jersey,byron maxwell jersey,derrick coleman jersey,eric winston seahawks jersey
real madrid soccer jersey
aaron rodgers jersey,clay matthews jersey,cheap reggie white jersey,matt flynn jersey,jamari lattimore jersey,randall cobb jersey
hermes belt
warriors jerseys
cleveland cavaliers jersey
bears jerseys
ahmad bradshaw jersey,josh mcnary jersey,andrew luck jersey,donte moncrief jersey,delano howell jersey,robert mathis jersey,andrew luck jersey,trent richardson jersey
nike running shoes
cheap nike shoes
nike shoes
arizona cardinals jerseys
steelers jerseys
nike sneakers
chris paul jersey
vans sneakers
wei20150707
cheap nba jerseys
ReplyDeletehollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com
mont blanc
nike huarache
true religion jeans
real madrid jersey
christian louboutin uk
air jordan shoes
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
foamposite gold
lacoste polo shirts
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com
mbt shoes
new balance 574
michael kors outlet
the north face outlet
gucci shoes
louis vuitton outlet
celine outlet
dallas cowboys jersey
chanel outlet
thomas sabo uk
ralph lauren outlet
nike free uk
miami dolphins jerseys
hollister shirts
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
rolex watches
lululemon
mlb jerseys
new york jets jerseys
burberry outlet online, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
mizuno running
abercrombie and fitch
kate spade uk
kobe 9
fitflop
0804maoqiuyun
chenlili20150902
ReplyDeletebirkin bags
mcm outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike trainers
jordan 8 playoffs
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
toms wedges
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski jewelry
cheap ran bans
nike store
michael kors outlet
hollister
nike air max 90 trainers
michael kors
nike roshe run uk
"toms outlet,toms wedges,toms.com,cheap toms,cheap toms shoes
"
adidas trainers
michael kors handbags
giuseppe zanotti outlet
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton handbags
concords 11
coach outlet
ugg boots cheap
michael kors outlet online
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet
qihang0911,pandora jewelry
ReplyDeletekate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tommy hilfiger outlet
nike air huarache
louboutin pas cher
nike cortez
hollister kids
swarov ski jewelry
hollister
christian louboutin shoes
nike blazer
ugg sale
coach outlet store online
barbour jackets
adidas shoes uk
marc jacobs
michael kors outlet online
abercrombie and fitch
tory burch outlet
p90x workouts
nike huarache trainers
hermes belt
nike running shoes
moncler outlet
longchamp
ralph lauren uk
q