Week 39 Bumpdate
I found an old Polaroid picture of my birth mom, Caroline, awhile ago and have been saving it to see if I would carry my baby girl the way she carried me towards the end of pregnancy. If anything, I hope my labor and delivery is as quick and easy as hers was (both times)!
How far along: 39 weeks! One week to go (maybe).
Baby Size: A watermelon {20 inches, 7.25 lbs}!
Weight gain: 32 lbs
Maternity clothes: Living in dresses and maxi skirts these days.
Stretch marks: About to find out post-delivery.
Sleep: Really good sleep - taking advantage of it while I can.
Gender: Caroline Grace Marcellino!
Movement: Lots of rolls and pokes.
Best moment this week: My last prenatal massage, squeezed in lots of lunches and dinners with friends, a pedicure date with April and breastfeeding class.
Should also add "scariest moment of the week" when I tripped and fell straight onto my belly in my driveway. I was pretty shaken up but Matt was a complete mess. Thankfully baby girl was squirming like crazy afterwards despite the trauma.
Looking forward to: Our (last) doctor's appointment on Wednesday to find out if we've made anymore progress!
Food cravings: Just pineapple.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Labor Signs: 1 cm dilated and having Braxton Hicks contracts at night once I lay down. I think we'll see a May birthday which I am really excited about! And it may sound weird, but I absolutely cannot wait for labor. I know there will be pain and discomfort but I am so ready for it so we can meet our baby girl!
What I miss: Brushing my teeth or tying my shoes without crushing my belly.
Symptoms: Ugh, pretty much every pregnancy ache and pain you can possibly have but am really thankful for a healthy pregnancy!
Nursery: Ready to bring our baby girl home and show her the nursery!
Belly Button in or out? In and out, it varies.
Wedding rings on or off? On and no swelling at all.
Mood: Ready and excited.
Workouts: Several walks around the neighborhood this week and some squats every day!
Prayer for Caroline:
Dear Lord, I come to you this week with praise in my heart. I know you will bless delivery and be with me the whole time. Please take away any fear that I may have, and help this baby to come quickly and safely. You are a great and powerful God. I know that if I praise You, You will rain down Your blessings from above. Thank You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. This is my God, and I will praise Him. - Exodus 15:2
Twelve / Thirteen / Fourteen
Fifteen / Sixteen / Seventeen
Eighteen / Nineteen / Twenty
Twenty-One / Twenty-Two / Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four / Twenty-Five / Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven / Twenty-Eight / Twenty-Nine
Thirty / Thirty-One / Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three / Thirty-Four / Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six / Thirty-Seven / Thirty-Eight
So exciting! Praying for you, girlie! And for Caroline!! Yay for May! :) xx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness look at that belly!!! You are so close now! I hope your poor back is still holding out alright and your excitement is allowing you to get a little sleep!! SO excited for you!! xx
ReplyDeleteYou look so great! Oh to be that adorable at 39 weeks. I'm so glad you and Caroline are okay after your fall. Hope these last few days are relaxing and wonderful as you wait for your daughter.
ReplyDeleteThat's so scary about your fall, glad to hear you and baby are doing well! What a sweet picture of your birth Mom! Sending prayers your way :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you've only got one more week to go! It's so exciting:) You look wonderful, but I know you are ready to meet that precious baby. Thinking about you, and sending prayers for an easy, smooth delivery. You've got this, Mama! PS: We're a big fan of May birthdays in our house - my son was born last May, so May has a special place in our hearts:)
ReplyDeleteYou really look great! I don't have kids yet, so I'm really not one to be giving advice....but I think my best suggestion is just to sleep as much as possible before she arrives because I've heard you'll never sleep the same again. Yes, I'm going to be that crazy paranoid mom...till my kids are 40! :) Can't wait to "meet" her!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Christina! Such an exciting time for you and Matt!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! You look just like your birth mom!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to meet your little lady. You will have my prayers as you deliver!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are okay after that fall! May is just a few days away! So exciting she will be here soon! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteYou still look amazing!! So glad to hear you & baby girl are ok after the fall! I will be praying for all of you for a safe & speedy delivery! So awesome that you have that picture of your mom when she was pregnant with you - so special!
ReplyDeleteMy son was born at exactly 39 weeks and is a May baby :) Praying for you! Can't wait to "meet" your sweet Caroline!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You look so cute! I can totally understand how you could be excited for labor. Obviously it's not going to be a walk in the park, but it's going to be an unbelievable day.
ReplyDeleteSo very exciting!!! You have many sweet days ahead!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I will be praying for you and your sweet girl because before you know it she will be in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteyay 1 week to go !!! and of course you look stunning !!! Girl you have owned being pregnant !!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have that photo of your birth mom pregnant, and I totally think you carry the exact same way -- how cool is that?!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo we are in the home stretch! My last appt is tomorrow too and I'm excited to see if we're getting ANY closer to D-Day! I also can't wait for labor, I'm so excited and ready to meet our little girl -- I can totally relate to how you're feeling! Good luck mama!
ReplyDeleteoh my! that fall must have been terrifying! glad all involved are well :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so close! You'll meet her in two weeks or less! I'm sure the fall was scary as HELL. Glad you both are okay!
ReplyDeleteAlmost there! Good luck, mama! I didn't realize where Caroline's name came from...how special!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking just wonderful! Did you name baby Caroline after your birth mom? I have always loved that name ;) So glad you and baby are doing good after your spill!!
ReplyDeleteAhh, how exciting that you're SO close! You are such a beautiful momma with the best smile... seriously, you have the "glow" they speak of. :)
ReplyDeletexo Always, Abby
Philosophy Skincare Giveaway
EEEEEK! 39 weeks. Oh my... you're at the finish line! I remember when I was 39 weeks and it felt so good to know that I had provided such a good home for my little guy that he stayed in that long. You and your mom carried exactly the same - all belly, tiny arms, small frame, etc. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you, it is almost here! I will be saying prayers for you guys!! What an exciting time!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! I am so so so excited for you!!! She's going to be here SO soon!!! You must be over the moon excited!! Best of luck in the next few days little momma!! Or you could always have her tomorrow...you know...my birthday and all... ;) Great things happen on April 30...just sayin'...
ReplyDeleteaww love that photo!! you are almost there! and did you get a haircut? looks great! xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteOh man, your fall! I am glad everything is okay. I fell when I was eight month's pregnant, scared the daylights out of me as well. You look amazing! Here's to fingers being crossed for a May 1st birth!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! You look amazing. Hopefully baby girl will be here soon.
ReplyDelete-Natasha
www.pehrsonality.blogspot.com
Glad you and baby are ok after your fall. You are almost there, Mama!
ReplyDeleteMama you are still looking amazing at 39 weeks! Thank goodness you are ok after that scary fall! I know it sounds redundant but seriously, rest all you can this week!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Your fall sounds absolutely terrifying glad you and baby girl are ok. I think we'll miss your adorable pregnancy shots around here.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you!!! Sounds like you'll have a May baby unless she comes extremely fast TODAY! Xx.
ReplyDeleteI don't comment often, but I've enjoyed reading your updates. I was leaning over a short brick dividing wall when I was pregnant and my feet slipped and I fell right on my belly. So scary! I'm so glad everything was okay.
ReplyDeleteWanted to tell you that I accompanied my husband on a work trip to Charleston this weekend and took two of your dining suggestions-Toast and Hominy Grill. Both were excellent and our servers were really fun too! Thanks!
you are such a pretty pregnant lady! i am so glad you were ok after your fall. i have seriously loved reading all about your pregnancy :)
ReplyDeleteI almost screamed when I read that you fell! So glad you and baby are okay! God bless you and this has been so fun watching your journey! :)
ReplyDeleteTattered to Taylored
You are so gorgeous! xoxo
ReplyDeletenike running shoes
ReplyDeleteevening dresses
north face jackets
michael kors uk
louis vuitton uk
denver broncos jerseys
mizuno running
beats by dre
miami dolphins jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys
hollister shirts
los angeles lakers jerseys
hollister uk
louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
koby bryant shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
hollister pas cher
jordan 11
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
air force one shoes
green bay packers jerseys
snapback hats
kate spade outlet
boston celtics jersey
polo lacoste pas cher
coach outlet store
new balance 574
babyliss
oakland raiders jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
new york giants jerseys
pandora
coach outlet
tory burch outlet online
2015606caihuali
foamposite shoes
ReplyDeleteray ban aviator
hollister uk
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
abercrombie and fitch
hermes birkin
valentino shoes
lacoste shoes
miami dolphins jerseys
dansko outlet
fred perry polo shirts
christian louboutin uk
gucci shoes
ralph lauren
marc jacobs
nike free 5.0
prada shoes
polo lacoste pas cher
evening dresses
pandora jewelry
hollister clothing
new balance shoes
burberry outlet
oakland raiders jerseys
kobe shoes
miami heat jersey
air jordan 11
toms outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet
burberry outlet online
cheap football shirts
nike air force 1
zheng123 7.17
mcm handbags
ReplyDeletemcm world wide
burberry
christian louboutin shoes
tory burch sale
abercrombie kids
abercrombie
abercrombie and fitch
air huarache
air jordans
air jordan 2015
air max 2015
nike air max
babyliss
cheap basketball shoes
monster beats
dre beats
beats by dre outlet
beats by dre
bottega veneta
burberry
burberry outlet
burberry outlet online
burbery outlet store
burberry outlet
calvin kleins outlet
celine bags
chanel bags
softball bats
christian louboutin outlet
baseball jerseys
air jordan shoes
michael kors handbags clearance
nike outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
oakley outlet
chenlili20150902
ReplyDeletetimberland boots
coach outlet
jordan 6 rings
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory outlet
jordan retro 13
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton online shop
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors outlet
abercrombie
soccer shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
kate spade outlet
true religion sale
michael kors uk
vans sneakers
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 6
ghd hair straighteners
cheap mlb jerseys
ReplyDeleteralph lauren outlet
custom mlb jerseys
mizuno running shoes
karen millen dresses, http://www.karenmillendressesoutlets.co.uk/
nike shoes
patriots jerseys
mont blanc
swarovski outlet
michael kors uk
nike free 5.0
nike roshe,nike roshe run uk,nike roshe uk,roshe run,nike roshe run,roshe run women,rushe run men
tory burch sandals
nike trainers uk
cheap ugg boots
nike running shoes
ugg boots, http://www.uggbootsclearance.in.net
nike outlet store
true religion jeans, http://www.truereligionjeansoutlets.us.com/
oakley sunglasses outlet
air jordan shoes
derrick rose jersey
nike free
coach outlet online, http://www.coachhandbagsoutletonline.us.com/
evening dresses
lakers jersey
nhl jerseys wholesale
cheap jordan shoes
nike air max 2015
qihang0911,coach outlet online
ReplyDeletecheap oakley sunglasses
nike sb
ralph lauren polos shirts
polo ralph lauren
louboutin pas cher
nike air max
moncler jackets
football shoes
ralph lauren pas cher
adidas shoes uk
north face
prada uk
nike cortez
fake oakleys
kevin durant shoes
air max
retro jordans
lebron james shoes
uggs on sale
insanity workout
coach factory outlet
louboutin
air max 95
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store online
ed hardy clothing
moncler outlet
kate spade
hollister co
mulberry handbags
ralph lauren uk
tods outlet
kate spade handbags
mizuno running shoes
louis vuitton
q
longchamp
ReplyDeletelongchamp
longchamp handbags
longchamp outlet
louboutin
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
lululemon
lululemon
lululemon outlet
mac cosmetics
marc jacobs
mcm bags
mcm handbags
michael kors
michael kors
michael kors
michael kors
michael kors
michael kors bags sale
michael kors
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors uk
mizuno running
moncler jackets
moncler sale
mont blanc pens
new balance
new balance outlet
new balance shoes
coach purses outlet online
babyliss, hollister online shop, gucci shoes, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors, michael kors, nike store, tory burch, instyler, designer handbags, louis vuitton, prada handbags, coach factory outlet online, prada, burberry outlet, air max, air max thea, converse, converse shoes, pandora jewelry, timberland boots, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach factory outlet online, cheap coach purses, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ray ban,
ReplyDelete