Happy First Day of Fall!
To
celebrate the first day of my favorite season each year, I always re-share one of my most popular fall recipes - Pumpkin Dip! And I know y'all love it too because this recipe/post is always one of my top 3 blog posts of all time! My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me long ago and we both pretty much keep a container of it in our fridge all season long. It's a quick snack to throw together, it keeps well and you can make it as healthy as you want. For girls nights I'll serve it with vanilla waffers and ginger snaps. And when I'm trying to behave I'll make it with low fat cool whip, sugar free pudding and eat it with apples!
So here it is again!
Happy Fall Y'all!
Pumpkin Dip
Ingredients:
{1}
15 oz can of pumpkin
{1} 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding {just the powder, don't make the pudding}
{1} 16 oz container of cool whip {low fat}
{1} 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding {just the powder, don't make the pudding}
{1} 16 oz container of cool whip {low fat}
{1}
small pumpkin
{1/2} tbl Pumpkin Pie Spice
{1/2} tbl Cinnamon
{1/2} tbl Pumpkin Pie Spice
{1/2} tbl Cinnamon
Directions:
1.
Mix pumpkin, pudding mix, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together {by hand} in
a very large bowl.
2.
Chill for several hours before serving. Meanwhile, carve your
pumpkin!
3.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve with fresh apples slices, vanilla wafers or
ginger snaps.

That looks awesome! I cannot wait to try this recipe!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so delicious! I am dying to make this now!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to make some myself!
ReplyDeleteYUM! pinning this now. sounds delicious. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Graphic Image datebook giveaway on cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteEvery time you mention this dip on the blog I say '"oh yea, I want to try that out sometime!" Maybe this year I'll finally remember it when I'm thinking up a dish to take to a gathering!! It looks great and your presentation is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI am a huge fan of pumpkin flavored foods! This sounds great for fall get togethers!!
ReplyDeleteOh mercy... this sounds delish!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of serving it with apples. Honeycrisps are my favorite and I could see them being so tasty with this. Let's get the babes together one afternoon and go to town on this dip :)
ReplyDeleteThis is always a HUGE hit at my fall parties...everyone loves it!
ReplyDeleteThe best! Love this stuff!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looks yummy! It will be perfect for some fall football tailgating.
ReplyDeletemmm love love love this!! So fun to bring to events, etc!
ReplyDeleteYes!! I definitely need to make this one soon! Ive seen it in your recipes tab and haven't attempted it yet. I love how you serve it in a pumpkin :)
ReplyDeleteYes, please!!! YUMMMMMM!
ReplyDeleteI made it this last weekend for the 2nd or 3rd time so far this season! Everyone I share this with LOVES it & can't get enough!!
ReplyDeleteI fiiiiinally made this and love it. It was so easy that I'm embarrassed I waited so long for "more free time". :-P
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Samara
Yummy! The fall food is the best too bad it didnt stay summer like weather. :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome and easy to make, I can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteHas anyone tried making this a day ahead? I can't whip it up a few hours early without giving away a surprise party...wondering if the Cool Whip would go watery if I made it 24 hours in advance.
ReplyDeletemiami heat jersey
ReplyDeleteinsanity workout
roshe run men
tory burch outlet online
mcm bags
coach outlet store online
tods outlet
lululemon outlet
kate spade outlet
mbt shoes
nike free 5.0
philadelphia eagles jerseys
rolex watches
lebron shoes
new balance shoes
karen millen dresses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
pittsburgh steelers jersey
longchamp handbags
salomon running shoes
calvin klein underwear
hollister clothing
fred perry sale
christian louboutin
coach outlet
dallas cowboys jersey
fitflop shoes
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
thomas sabo uk
instyler
lebron james shoes
ray ban sunglasses uk
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
dansko outlet
new york jets jerseys
kansas city chiefs jerseys
2015606caihuali
burberry
ReplyDeletechristian louboutin
louboutin shoes
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
coach factory
coach outlet usa
louis vuitton
vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
marc jacobs handbags
mcm bags
mcm backpack
michael kors
cheap michael kors
michael kors bags sale
coach outlet
coach store online
coach outlet
chanel sunglasses
converse shoes
coach handbags
eyeglasses online
eyeglass frames
burberry clothes
salvatore ferragamo
ferragamo shoes
hair straightener
gucci shoes outlet
gucci handbags
gucci factory
gucci outlet
gucci shoes
gucci shoes
hermes
hermes birkin
hermes outlet online
hollister
hollister clothing
coach outlet online
ReplyDeleteevening dresses outlet
nike free 5.0
air jordan shoes
celtics jersey
cardinals jersey
gucci shoes
mbt sneakers
saints jerseys
uggs on sale
nike air max
ralph lauren,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren polo
cheap evening dresses
chanel sunglasses
air jordan 13
true religion jeans
nike roshe run
coach outlet store
kate spade outlet
north face jackets
heat jersey
supra sneakers
the north face
beats headphones
prom dresses
oakland raiders jerseys
nba jerseys
mulberry outlet
burberry sale
baltimore ravens jerseys
wei20150707
Christian Louboutin uk, nike nfl jerseys,mlb jerseys,nba jerseys,nhl jerseys, Christian Louboutin Outlet, sale new jerseys,cheap wholesale new jerseys,2015 new nike nfl jerseys, 2015 hot jerseys, nfl hoodies jerseys,nhl hoodies jerseys,nba hoodies jerseys, Christian Louboutin shoes
ReplyDeletechenlili20150902
ReplyDeletetimberland boots
coach outlet
jordan 6 rings
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory outlet
jordan retro 13
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton online shop
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors outlet
abercrombie
soccer shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
kate spade outlet
true religion sale
michael kors uk
vans sneakers
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 6
ghd hair straighteners
nike free 5.0
ReplyDeletenike free run
nike free run
nike mercurial
nike roshe run
nike canada
nike store
north face
north face outlet
oakley outlet
oakley
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
oakley
oakley sunglasses cheap
omega watches
p90x workout
pandora charms
pandora charms
pandora jewellery
pandora jewelry
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
prada handbags
prada handbags
prada outlet
prada shoes
ralph lauren
ralph lauren
ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
ralph lauren polo
ray ban
ray ban outlet
ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
replica handbags
replica watches
retro jordans
rolex watches
rolex watches
watches