I'm pretty sure this beverage is more festive than a Starbucks red
cup right now. Combining apple cider, pumpkin spice, Honeycrisp apples and some sparkle, this is practically fall in a champagne flute. I promise you won't be able
to have just one glass. And in case you're thinking this looks familiar you're not going crazy. I started with my Apple Cider Champagne recipe and threw in a few twists...
Sparkling Apple Cider
Ingredients
6 cups apple cider
2 cups cranberry-pomegranate juice {can also use orange juice}
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 bottle sparkling wine {or sparkling white grape juice}
Ingredients
6 cups apple cider
2 cups cranberry-pomegranate juice {can also use orange juice}
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 bottle sparkling wine {or sparkling white grape juice}
2 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon ground pumpkin spice {or cinnamon}
½ teaspoon ground pumpkin spice {or cinnamon}
1 large Honeycrisp apple, diced {optional}
Directions
In a large pitcher combine apple cider, cranberry-pomegranate juice and lemon juice. Slowly add sparkling white grape juice or sparkling wine.
On a small plate, blend the sugar and pumpkin spice. Dip the rims of champagne glasses into water immediately into the sugar to coat. Add apple slices to glasses, slowly pour in your cocktail and serve immediately.
Yields 11 cups (about 10 servings).



This looks fantastic, beautiful pictures!! Always love finding new drink recipes :)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are gorgeous!! Sounds delicious!!
ReplyDeletesounds SO good! i have some cider in my fridge -- i think i'll have a glass now (sans champs) :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeletePerfect! (especially bc this can totally be preggo friendly!) Yum! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! I especially love the plaid & leaves. What kind of sparkling champagne do you prefer with the cider? Happy fall!
ReplyDeletethis sounds delicious, i will have to try it this weekend! Thank you for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfection - can't wait to try!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try this!
ReplyDeleteHoly delicousness! I thought I was excited about my first red cup this morning, but this looks amazing. Definitely pinning ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds amazing!!! I will have to try it out =)
ReplyDeleteYum. And besides this, these photos scream fall! I want a a picnic with sparkling cider!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! This is just what I need!
ReplyDeleteYum! This looks delicious! I just made hot mulled cider in the crockpot, but this sparking cider looks like a new favorite!:)
ReplyDeletePerfect for a fall evening! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOoo this drink sounds delicious! I love sparkling cider. Happy Tuesday, Christina :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/thinkoutloud/2014/10/29/102914
Looks and sounds delicious x
ReplyDeleteOkay, must try this! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying!! This looks amazing - I will be pinning this!!
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
ReplyDeletetiffany and co jewelry
michael kors outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
fred perry polo shirts
san antonio spurs jerseys
tory burch outlet
seattle seahawks jerseys
the north face jackets
tommy hilfiger outlet
new england patriots jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan shoes
juicy couture outlet
longchamp outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
hermes belt
hollister clothing
cheap jordans
mac makeup
tods shoes
burberry outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
marc jacobs
foamposite gold
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
iphone 6 plus cases
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
celine outlet
lacoste shirts
ed hardy clothing
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ghd hair straighteners
lacoste outlet
mlb jerseys
2015606caihuali
mcm handbags
ReplyDeletemcm world wide
burberry
christian louboutin shoes
tory burch sale
abercrombie kids
abercrombie
abercrombie and fitch
air huarache
air jordans
air jordan 2015
air max 2015
nike air max
babyliss
cheap basketball shoes
monster beats
dre beats
beats by dre outlet
beats by dre
bottega veneta
burberry
burberry outlet
burberry outlet online
burbery outlet store
burberry outlet
calvin kleins outlet
celine bags
chanel bags
softball bats
christian louboutin outlet
baseball jerseys
air jordan shoes
michael kors handbags clearance
nike outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
oakley outlet