Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
Caroline's school bake sale is tomorrow and I needed something super easy, festive and delicious to throw together after dinner last night. Snap, crackle and pop - enter Valentine Rice Krispie Treats! In less than an hour I had whipped these yummy treats up, cut them out in hearts, bagged and priced them for the bake sale.
I followed the original recipe for Rice Krispie Treats, topped them with Valentine sprinkles and cut them out with a heart cookie cutter.
Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
Ingredients
3 tablespoons butter
1 10 oz. package Miniature Marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
Directions
1. In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. 2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Top with sprinkles. Cool. Cut with heart shaped cookie cutter.
These treats look so yummy! I don't care how old you get, Rice Krispie Treats are always a yummy treat =) I don't have any little ones, but I might make these for myself and my fiancé.
ReplyDeleteThese are the cutest and now have me craving a Rice Crispy treat. Xo, Stephanie
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute easy treat! Love them!
ReplyDeleteThey look so festive and yummy.
ReplyDeleteOhmygoodness! I basically did the same post today. Too funny! Wasn't it surprising how tasty the sprinkles made the treats? Assuming, you tasted a few of the broken pieces ;)
ReplyDeletei LOVE rice krispe treats! :) they are the best. xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteI gotta make these!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to try these! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the second post I've seen on these adorable, YUMMY rice krispy treats. I think it means I definitely need to make some for me.... I mean Mia! Of course ;)
ReplyDeleteYummy!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I might make these for our work Valentines Day party. How many were you able to get out of this recipe?
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious & love the heart sprinkles!!
ReplyDeletexo, Kristina
Medicine & Manicures
Love how easy and simple these are! I'm going to bring them into the office!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karen
http://kensingtonwest.me.uk
Rice Krispie treats are one of my favorite treats and these are so cute!! I don't usually add sprinkles to mine, but I think you've convinced me to give a try :)
ReplyDeleteyou left out the part where you're supposed to eat the leftover non-heart pieces (but only if you're a fatty like me). xo
ReplyDeleteThese are so adorable!! They would be so perfect to make a huge batch, wrap in a little pink plastic treat bag, and hand out to friends, family, and co-workers!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Mom of the year :)
ReplyDeleteso cute. now i want these for breakfast lol
ReplyDeleteIve been meaning to purchase that book for years - thanks for pushing me to do so with your rec :) Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
ReplyDeletetiffany and co jewelry
michael kors outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
fred perry polo shirts
san antonio spurs jerseys
tory burch outlet
seattle seahawks jerseys
the north face jackets
tommy hilfiger outlet
new england patriots jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan shoes
juicy couture outlet
longchamp outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
hermes belt
hollister clothing
cheap jordans
mac makeup
tods shoes
burberry outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
marc jacobs
foamposite gold
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
iphone 6 plus cases
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
celine outlet
lacoste shirts
ed hardy clothing
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ghd hair straighteners
lacoste outlet
mlb jerseys
2015606caihuali
lacoste polo shirts
ReplyDeletembt shoes
tod's sale
cheap soccer jerseys
ray-ban sunglasses
fred perry shirts
tiffany jewelry
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet online sale
air max 90
celine handbags
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
cartier bracelet
chicago bears jerseys
chicago bulls jersey
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
gucci shoes
herve leger
cheap wedding dresses
soccer jerseys for sale
washington redskins jerseys
juicy couture outlet
prada shoes
michael kors uk
louis vuitton handbags
vans shoes
cheap snapbacks
gucci outlet
coach outlet store
lebron james shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tods shoes
zheng123 7.17
NFL Jerseys Cheap
ReplyDeletetrue religion jeans
Michael Kors Outlet Store
true religion
Oakley Store
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags&purses
michael kors outlet store
fitflop sandals
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses store
fitflops
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan 11
Michael Kors Outlet
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Oakeyley Sunglasses Sale
fitflops
cheap oakley sunglasses
toms outlet store
Oakley Sunglasses
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Michael Kors Online Outlet
cheap oakleys
Oakley Sunglasses
Michael Kors Bags
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China