Caroline Outfit: Rash Guard Swim Suit | Sunglasses
As for Caroline, it took one wave to the face before she decided the ocean was just NOT her thing. Instead she spent most of her time building sand castles and collecting seashells.
Two things I have to recommend that made our beach time run so much smoother with the kids:
1 -- This incredible All Terrain Beach Cart for toting ALL THE THINGS. I've blogged about it before and it's definitely worth recommending again. This cart has all terrain wheels, a cooler, tons of pockets and can carry everything in one trip to the beach -- umbrella, chairs, bags, etc.
2 -- A baby pool. I know that sounds crazy, but when we got tired of chasing the kids down to the water over and over it was SO nice to have a pool under the umbrella for the kids to play in.


The cart looks like a lifesaver! I'm glad everyone had a fun time at the beach :)
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is the cutest thing ever. Glad you had a fun time! And I've never seen two kids look more stylish in their sunglasses! :)
ReplyDeleteWe could've used that cart last month ha toting 6 people's worth of stuff across ocean beaches was NOT something us MNers were prepared for ha. Glad you all had fun!! Happy Monday :)
ReplyDeleteLawter has that same suit - I love how bright it is, it was easier to spot her. hah And my kids had no interest in the beach kiddie pool that was such a hit last year. Boo. Lawter only wanted to be in ocean and Tell just wanted to chase dogs/seagulls and eat sand, leaving me very little chair relaxing time. Love me some beach time, glad yall got away for a few!
ReplyDeleteI love your suit. It's very flattering but also looks comfortable. I wish there were carts like that when mine were little, that looks very handy!
ReplyDeleteLove the pool idea! I bought a foldable doggy pool from Amazon, on recommendation from another blogger before our beach trip. It's just big enough to work for babies and toddlers and completely foldable for packing!
ReplyDelete