So here is how I seasoned these little
guys...
Ingredients
·
Pumpkin
seeds
·
1
tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
·
salt
and pepper
·
1
pinch cinnamon
·
1
pinch cumin
·
1
pinch cayenne pepper
·
1
tablespoon honey
Directions
1. Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Remove seeds from oven and toss with olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, and honey in a bag or Tupperware container.
3. Spread pumpkin seeds back onto the baking sheet and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and roast coated seeds until golden, about 10-12 minutes. Scrape from pan and stir seeds as they cool to prevent sticking.
1. Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Remove seeds from oven and toss with olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, and honey in a bag or Tupperware container.
3. Spread pumpkin seeds back onto the baking sheet and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and roast coated seeds until golden, about 10-12 minutes. Scrape from pan and stir seeds as they cool to prevent sticking.
A sweet and spicy fall snack {or salad
topping}!

I'm so glad you posted this!! We gutted our pumpkins and I saved the seeds but wasn't sure where to start with roasting them, lol! I've never done it before. I just pinned your "recipe" though so I can't wait to do this- thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteYum!! I love roasting my seeds every year! This recipe looks great!!
ReplyDeleteYumm! I think I may need to try this. Are they sweet or more on the salty side?
ReplyDeleteRoasted pumpkin seeds for SALAD TOPPINGS...why in the WORLD have I not ever considered that? GENIUS! I am going to def try this on Halloween!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I am def going to have to try this out!! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteYum! These look so good! xx
ReplyDeleteI am not even gonna lie girlie I have never in my life tried pumpkin seeds. They look good but do they taste as good as they look & they too sound super spicy. I do not do super spicy one bit cute post though :)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely doing this when I carve my pumpkins. By the way, your photography has been quite beauty lately. Excellent work ladybug.
ReplyDeleteThese look so delicious but we already threw ours out!! Bummer!! I second Megan with the photography skills. These pictures are pretty gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious! My husband has been asking for roasted pumpkin seeds so I'll have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI did this one year but haven't carved a pumpkin in recent years so no seeds for me :( Looks delish!
ReplyDeleteIt does look good.
ReplyDeleteSO GOOD!!!
ReplyDeleteYum! This is making my mouth water! :)
ReplyDeletealexandramcuellar.blogspot.com
Oh yummmm! I want to roast pumpkin seeds STAT!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh yummy!!! I haven't had roasted pumpkin seeds in forever! These looks delightful, my dear! Sooooooooo goooooood toooo finally meet you (and Matt!!!) on Saturday. You're a doll! xx
ReplyDeleteYum these look so good! We just carved our pumpkins and my husband is always in charge of taking the guts out.
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad you posted this!! I've been on the hunt for an amazing roasted pumpkin seed recipe! Can't WAIT to try this!
ReplyDeleteLove roasted pumpkin seeds but I've never thought to add cayenne to them. They look great :)
ReplyDeletexo Amber P.
http://theowlsden.blogspot.com
insanity workout
ReplyDeleteroshe run men
tory burch outlet online
mcm bags
coach outlet store online
tods outlet
lululemon outlet
kate spade outlet
mbt shoes
nike free 5.0
philadelphia eagles jerseys
rolex watches
lebron shoes
new balance shoes
karen millen dresses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
pittsburgh steelers jersey
longchamp handbags
salomon running shoes
calvin klein underwear
hollister clothing
fred perry sale
christian louboutin
coach outlet
dallas cowboys jersey
fitflop shoes
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
thomas sabo uk
instyler
lebron james shoes
ray ban sunglasses uk
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
dansko outlet
new york jets jerseys
kansas city chiefs jerseys
coach outlet
2015606caihuali
adidas wings
ReplyDeletecheap soccer jerseys
kansas city chiefs jerseys
abercrombie and fitch
boston celtics jersey
insanity
ralph lauren uk
true religion outlet, http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.com
marc jacobs outlet
air max 90
soccer jerseys
polo lacoste pas cher
nfl jerseys
soccer shoes
miami heat jersey
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet online
cleveland cavaliers jersey
cartier bracelet
oakley sunglasses
los angeles clippers jerseys
ralph lauren polo shirts
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors uk outlet
burberry outlet online
fitflop shoes
giuseppe zanotti
salvatore ferragamo
ralph lauren outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
kate spade outlet
puma sneakers
seattle seahawks jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
foamposite shoes
longchamp outlet
ed hardy t-shirts
0804maoqiuyun
new york giants jerseys
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglasses-outlet.us.com
air jordan 13
hermes bracelet
nike roshe
chanel sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys, http://www.cheap-nfljersey.us.com/
nike running shoes
cheap uggs, http://www.uggboot.com.co
north face jackets,north face,the north face,northface,north face outlet,north face jackets clearance,the north face
michael kors outlet, http://michaelkors.outletonlinestores.us.com/
nike sneakers
nick foles jersey,eagles elite jersey
nike air max
tory burch outlet online
san antonio spurs jerseys
christian louboutin, http://www.scarpelouboutin.it/
dallas cowboys jersey
jordan shoes, http://www.jordan-shoes.us.com
lebron james shoes
toms shoes outlet online
futbol baratas
kobe bryant shoes
nike air max
cowboys jerseys
nike free
hermes sale
tory burch outlet
stuart weitzman sale
michael kors factory outlet, http://www.michaelkorsfactoryoutlets.in.net/
qihang0911,pandora jewelry
ReplyDeletekate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tommy hilfiger outlet
nike air huarache
louboutin pas cher
nike cortez
hollister kids
swarov ski jewelry
hollister
christian louboutin shoes
nike blazer
ugg sale
coach outlet store online
barbour jackets
adidas shoes uk
marc jacobs
michael kors outlet online
abercrombie and fitch
tory burch outlet
p90x workouts
nike huarache trainers
hermes belt
nike running shoes
moncler outlet
longchamp
ralph lauren uk
q
salomon schuhe
ReplyDeletegucci
prada
hogan
nike air force
reebok
longchamp taschen
burberry online shop
oakley
the north face
roshe run
ugg boots
ugg
nike free 5.0
nike id
vans shoes
adidas superstar, nike free run, prada handbags, nike, replica watches, cheap jerseys, pandora canada, polo ralph lauren, polo outlet store, louis vuitton, rolex watches, north face, burberry outlet, cheap jerseys, hollister clothing store, ray ban wayfarer, burberry, jimmy choo, burberry outlet, mizuno running, pandora charms, christian louboutin, nike uk, insanity workout, the north face, lululemon outlet, louis vuitton outlet, barbour outlet online, uhren shop, michael kors, oakley, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, adidas superstar,
ReplyDelete