Yesterday Grandpa Sandroni went to be with Jesus. The thought of his earthly presence being forever gone is a hurt in my heart I simply can't describe. And although I know he is wearing his favorite red shirt, drinking whiskey & diet coke and chasing Grandma around in heaven, I will miss him deeply.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My husband's Gramma passed away last week and it's been a very hard time for our family. My thoughts & prayers are with your family during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely you've written and create this collage with your fav' photos of you and your grandpa!;) and also said farewell to someone you REALLY loved and will always loves deep in your heart.
ReplyDeleteI know how it is, if the beloved grandparents pass away (I've experienced this almost 2 years ago!) and I still am sometimes sad, that I can't really ask my grandma or my grandpa's for decisions or even about their youth and stories - how much they have shared with me!;)
BUT at the end we all know, that each family member NEVER really die - as in our hearts and mind they'll live forever!;)
Wish you all the best and that your sadness will disappear soon (to be again happy - as that's what your grandpa would (I'm sure) at most wish to see!;)).
Yours,
NIKA Bittner
So sorry to hear this - from your previous posts he sounded like an awesome man to have grown up with!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. It looks like you have lots of sweet memories to reflect back on - until you see him again. Life will be sweeter someday!
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Whitney
So sad for your loss-- He looks like a jovial man that knew how to have a good time and lived a good life. Enjoy this time with your family celebrating his life.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss - will be thinking of you while you celebrate his life and everything wonderful he shared with the world!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Prayers headed your way.
ReplyDeleteXo,L
So sorry for your loss, sweet girl. Even though we know our loved ones are in a better place, it's still hard to have to say goodbye. Thinking of you and praying for you during this sad time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. It looks like y'all had some wonderful times together that you'll be able to cherish forever!
ReplyDeleteso sorry for your loss! prayers are with your family and at least he got to meet your little one for a small amount of time. i'm sure he cherished that. xo
ReplyDeleteI have never commented on your blog but I do check it on a weekly basis. My thoughts are with you. My grandfather passed when my son was only 2 weeks old. It was so hard especially dealing with lack of sleep and hormones. However, now - two years later - I realize that my grandfather is now my son's own special angel to watch over him.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. The relationship between a Grandpa and his granddaughter is always such a special one! I'm sure he's watching over you and sweet Caroline now!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss, Christina. Love those sweet pictures of him you posted! I've been there and I know how hard it can be, I hope God gives you and your family strength through this tough time.
ReplyDeleteAw I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie but it sounds like he's doin ok up in heaven too :) Love all the pictures. Enjoy this time with your family.
ReplyDeletePraying for you during this time of loss. Take care.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss sweetie! Prayers for you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss. I always thought when you shared photos of him, they were so adorable.
ReplyDeleteAww Christina I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa! My prayers are with you & your family. Safe travels as well!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about you loss. Many prayers being sent your way.
ReplyDeleteShannon @ Sweet Mayberry
I'm so sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry girl! Praying for you and your family! So glad you have wonderful memories of him to hold on to! hugs!
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss! What sweet pictures and memories you have with him. Sending prayers to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures you have of your grandfather. I'm so very sorry for your loss but what a blessing to know he is finally reunited with your grandma. Thinking of you and your family during this sad time. HUGS.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for you loss!! May you find comfort with your family and in the wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Sending prayers to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry for you loss. May you God's grace surround you always.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. <3
ReplyDeletesorry for your loss! thinking of you and your family. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to spend such quality time with him while he was on this Earth. Prayers for your family during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteSending you love and prayers my sweet friend. i hope he managed to meet your precious princess before going to dance with the angels x
ReplyDeleteSending lots of thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
ReplyDeletePraying for you, sweet lady. Letting go is hard. Take some time to just be with your family and snuggle the baby.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your grandfathers passing. Sending lots of prayers to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your granddad. Prayers :)
ReplyDeleteSending positive vibes your way...it sounds like he was a wonderful man who lived life to the fullest!
ReplyDeleteMy condolences, Christina. I lost my grandma last week and I'm still devastated, and although I don't know your exact pain, I can empathize right now. You and your family are in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. =0( Sending love and prayers
ReplyDeleteSince I lost my grandmother just before Mother's Day this year I feel a connection after such a loss and will definitely keep your family in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteso sorry for your loss! love all of the pictures of y'all!
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers to you and your family. Grandpas are so special; it's incredibly hard to lose one. Aaaannnnd...now I'm crying.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss. Two years ago my grandpa passed away and I had to step away from blogging for awhile as well. Take some time to heal and grieve your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! You are all in my prayers!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family during this difficult time. May God wrap his arms around you in comfort in the days ahead.
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
ReplyDeletetory burch outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
evening dresses
air jordan 13
marc jacobs
new balance shoes
nike free
abercrombie
lebron james shoes
mulberry uk
gucci outlet
kobe bryants shoes
ray ban sunglasses online
beats headphones
the north face jackets
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
indianapolis colts jerseys
babyliss pro
air jordan 11
arizona cardinals jerseys
ugg uk
cheap nhl jerseys
fred perry sale
vans shoes
green bay packers jerseys
minnesota vikings jerseys
michael kors handbags
burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
mont blanc pens
roshe run men
nike roshe
hollister canada, http://www.hollistercanada.com
new england patriots jerseys
five fingers shoes
tods outlet
pandora charms
louis vuitton
polo ralph lauren outlet
0804maoqiuyun
chenlili20150902
ReplyDeletecoach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
nike shorts,nike hoodies,nike town,new nike shoes,nike tennis shoes,air max 97,nike shop,nike basketball
lebron 11
coach outlet
hollister co,hollister jeans,hollister.com,hollister ca
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan 6
gucci shoes
michael kors
abercrombie kids
louis vuitton bags
true religion
imitation watches
vans shoes sale
tod's outlet
jordan concords
adidas wings
toms outlet
ray ban wayfarer
louis vuitton
nike running shoes for men
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
gucci bags
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc pens
qihang0911,p90x workouts
ReplyDeletenike huarache trainers
hermes belt
nike running shoes
moncler outlet
longchamp
ralph lauren uk
prada outlet
nike roshe runs
hollister co
ralph lauren pas cher
prada uk
louis vuitton pas cher
hermes uk
fitflop uk
basketball shoes
nike roshe run women
toms shoes
cheap uggs
louboutin
nike tn
ray ban outlet
coach outlet
nike free runs
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
tod's shoes
q
salomon schuhe
ReplyDeletegucci
prada
hogan
nike air force
reebok
longchamp taschen
burberry online shop
oakley
the north face
roshe run
ugg boots
ugg
nike free 5.0
nike id
vans shoes