Matt is so dang good at being a daddy. I always knew he would be but I
can't tell you how hands-on and involved he is in Caroline's day to day
activities. He spends most of his moments at home cuddling with her,
gives her a bath every night, loves to do tummy time together on the
floor playing and always gets her ready for bed with story time. He is a
super dad and I love watching Caroline's face when he walks through the
door. She is well on her way to being a daddy's girl and for good
reason, he was truly meant to be a dad - her dad! We are the two luckiest girls to have him and are thankful that God chose us to be in his life!
Monday, June 16, 2014
Our First Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Too cute!!! Love Caroline's bow! Hope you guys had an amazing weekend!
ReplyDelete<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com
So cute! And yay fishing charter! I tried for weeks to book my dad one and they were booked thru November :(
ReplyDeleteChristina,
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get Caroline's little bows? They are so cute and perfect, just like her.
This is just too adorable! And that breakfast looks delicious! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeletewww.madeintheshadeblog.com
Isn't it great being married to men who actually LOVE being fathers? I can't say that about a lot of my friends husbands. Sad :(
ReplyDeleteFishing should be fun!
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic gift for his first father's day! You really spoiled him - but then again he totally deserves it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! It was so much fun to celebrate the first Father's Day with our husbands this weekend! It's truly amazing to watch them as "Dads."
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I am so glad your hubby had a fantastic first father's day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely first Father's Day. Your pancakes are so thick - What's the secret?!?!
ReplyDeleteYes! Love those fluffy pancakes! How do I get mine to look like that! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love that y'all had such a low key day together. Happy first Fathers Day to your sweet hubby:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet first Father's Day it was!! And how fun will that fishing trip be!! Great gift!
ReplyDeleteAww! I love Caroline's little vest! Adorable!
ReplyDeletetoo dang sweet! She is so cute its not even funny! Glad Matt enjoyed his first of many Father's Day celebrations! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I can't imagine how surreal it must have felt to buy a Father's Day card for your hubby..!!!! Amazing. Loving Caroline's little caddy onesie :)!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Matt had a great first Father's Day! Loving Caroline's caddy onsie!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this! What a very sweet and amazing day! Caroline is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet watching husbands become dads! It makes you love them on a whole new level. :) And the fishing looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Sounds like a great daddy, definitely deserving of a fun fishing trip! I hope everybody enjoys that, and happy father's day to him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special first Father's Day. Like they say - you didn't know you could fall more in love until they become a daddy x
ReplyDeleteSo adorable and what a great gift!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! happy fathers day to him! xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Caroline's onsie!!! Where is it from?!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I am happy you guys had such a nice Father's Day! I have always wanted to go fishing from a big boat. What a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! Such a great gift you gave him, the fishing charter will be so much fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect Father's Day and your fishing trip will be lots of fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://eslamiatview.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://eslamiatview.blogspot.com/2015/08/blog-post.html
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/13/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/12/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/10/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%ba%d8%b3%d9%8a%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86%d9%87
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/09/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/04/%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87-0020112470/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/26/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%87-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%87/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/22/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a8%d8%b1-0559328721/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/27/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%ad%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a1/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/17/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0559328721/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/28/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b7%d9%8a%d9%81-0559328721/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/31/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87-0504194709/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/31/0559328721-%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%82-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%85/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/08/02/0504194709-0551598025-%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%88%d8%ba%d8%b3%d9%8a%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%b2%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86/
http://www.khdmat-sa.com/2015/07/22/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B4-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1-0559328721/
http://accountingeg.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.babelsoftco.com
http://www.babelsoftco.com/Mokwlat_Main.html
http://eslamiatview.blogspot.com/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0548425559/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0548425559/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%81%D9%84%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0548425559/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%87-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0548425559/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%83%D9%86%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-0548425559/
http://www.nakl-eldmam.com/%D8%BA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B3%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/